Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Psalms: 9

Psalm Nine

Lord, who shall abide in your tabernacle? Who shall dwell in your holy mountain?

He who walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks the truth in his heart.

He who does not bite with his tongue, nor does evil to his neighbor, nor takes up blame and warning against his neighbor. In whose eyes a vile person is not scorned, condemned and cast out.

But he honors them who have charity and hear the doctrine of Christ.

The Gospel of the Kingdom is being sung in all the world, for a witness unto all nations. I will not call the East Wind to descend. I will not shake that house or beat upon it. I will pray in the closet for these, my brethren, and if the floods come, I will descend with them. But he that remains steadfast in the doctrine of Christ and is not overcome, the same shall be saved.

Whoso reads, let him understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment