Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Psalms: 10

Psalm 10

O Lord, attend unto my cry, give ear to my prayer, which is spoken not out of feigned lips.

You have helped me prove your words; you have visited me in the night; you have helped me try you, that I may gain knowledge and understanding.

Concerning the works of men, by the word of your lips I have been kept from the paths of the destroyer. By the pouring of your Spirt from your vessels I have approached the beautiful tree, and you have held up my goings in your paths, that my footsteps slip not; and that I will not again stray.

I have heard your doctrine, and am observant not to place a curse on myself by my own words.

Show thy marvelous kindness and tender mercy to those who put their trust in you. O save them by your right hand from those that rise up against them.

Forgive those who know not what they do, and have mercy on my adversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment