Thursday, February 11, 2016

The Psalms: 8

Psalm Eight

The Lord will look down from heaven upon the children of Zion, to see if there are any who understand, and seek God.

I will bless my enemy.

I will receive Her gifts.

Thus says the Lord: "I will show unto this people that I had other sheep, and that they were a branch of the house of Jacob; and I will bring to light their marvelous works, which they did in my name.

"And I will also bring to light my gospel which was ministered unto them, and, behold, they shall not deny that which the Gentiles have received, but they shall build it up, and shall bring to light the true points of my doctrine--the only doctrine which is in me."

Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of the children of Zion! But when the Lord brings back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad; for they will inherit the Gentiles.

I will agree quickly while I am in the way with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment