Saturday, February 6, 2016

The Forgotten Ones

If I point them out
With all of my heart
Will you Mark the words
And then play your part?

_______________________________________________

The Prayer of the Captive

The People
Help, Lord! Wilt Thou quite destroy us!
The harvest now is over, the summer days are gone, and yet no power cometh to help us! Will then the Lord be no more God in Zion?
The deeps afford no water! And the rivers are exhausted! The suckling's tongue now cleaveth for thirst to his mouth! The infant children ask for bread! And there is no one breaketh it to feed them.
Lord, bow Thine ear to our prayer.

The Lord
Verily I say unto you my friends, fear not, let your hearts be comforted
Yea, rejoice evermore, and in everything give thanks.
Waiting patiently on the Lord, for your prayers have entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth, and are recorded with this seal and testament—
The Lord hath sworn and decreed that they shall be granted.

The People
Yet doth the Lord see us not, thou mocketh at us; thy curse hath fallen down upon us, thy wrath will pursue us till thou destroy us.
For thou, o Lord our God, thou art a jealous God, and thou visiteth all our follies and abominations on the children to the third and the fourth generation of them that hate thee.
But thy mercies on thousands fall, on all them that love thee and keep thy commandments.

The Lord
If the children shall repent, or the children’s children, and turn to the Lord their God, with all their hearts and with all their might, mind, and strength, and restore four-fold for all their trespasses wherewith they have trespassed, or wherewith their fathers have trespassed, or their fathers’ fathers, then my indignation shall be turned away.
And vengeance shall no more come upon thee, saith the Lord thy God, and thy trespasses shall never be brought any more as a testimony before the Lord against thee.

The People
Thou hast given us a commission to find thy people. We are broken-hearted!
Open the prison to us who are bound.
Yea, open the heavens and send us relief.
Help, help thy servants now, o God!
Be not silent to us! And thy great mercies remember, Lord.

The Lord
Peace be unto you. All my words shall be fulfilled.
Ye need not say that the Lord delays his coming unto the children of Israel.
And ye need not imagine in your hearts that the words which have been spoken are vain, for behold, I the Lord will remember my covenant which I hath made unto my people of the house of Israel.
Ye need not any longer spurn at the doings of the Lord, for the sword of my justice is in my right hand;
And behold, if thy children shall spurn at my doings I will cause that it shall soon overtake them.
Wo unto him that spurneth at the doings of the Lord; yea, wo unto him that shall deny me and my works!
Wo unto him who denieth my doctrine; yeah, who denieth my children access to the gate.
For the keeper of the gate is your Lord; and I employeth no servant there; and there is none other way save it be by the gate; for I cannot be deceived, for the Lord God is my name.

Notwithstanding the pains of my soul, I have seen it; wherefore, I know that it shall come to pass; and thy children sell themselves for naught; for, for the reward of their pride and their foolishness they shall reap destruction; for because they yield unto the devil and choose works of darkness rather than light, therefore they must go down to hell.
For the Spirit of the Lord will not always strive with man. And when the Spirit ceaseth to strive with man then cometh speedy destruction, and this grieveth my soul.
And the cry has gone forth: Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch not that which is unclean; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean that bear the vessels of the Lord.
And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;
First among those among thy children, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.

For is written, thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths; But verily, verily, I said unto you, swear not at all; neither by heaven, for it is God’s throne; Nor by the earth, for it is his footstool;
And cursed is he that putteth his trust in the arm of flesh. Yea, cursed is he that putteth his trust in man or maketh flesh his arm. Cursed shall be he who makes the sign and receives a mark in their right hand, for they shall be bound together as one. For if they do willfully reject my doctrine, then is the hour of their judgment nigh, and their house shall be left unto them desolate.

Thou knowest that the love which I have for the children of men is charity; wherefore, except men shall have charity they cannot inherit that place which I have prepared in the mansions of thy Father.
And I know that thou hast hated me, and not had charity for the House of Israel; therefore, I have proven thee, and taken away thy talent, yea, even that which thou hast received, and given unto them who have more abundantly. And I have shown thy children thy weakness, that they may be humble. And my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.

And blessed are thy children who repent, because of their belief in me, in and of the Holy Ghost, which witnesses unto them of me and of the Father. For my people shall never be ashamed. And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon the believing of thy children, and all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

And thou shalt be re-deemed, and become free forever, knowing good from evil; to act for thyself and not be acted upon.

The People
Thanks be to God! He quencheth the thirsty land. The waters gather, they rush along, they are lifting their voices, and we shall lift ours. The stormy billows are high, their fury is mighty. But the Lord is above them and almighty.

We shall come up, upon the many waters out of captivity. And we shall be anxiously engaged in the cause of restoring Israel and doing the the will of the Lord! We shall do many things of our own free will and bring to pass much righteousness!

Lord, our Creator, how excellent thy Name is in all the nations! Thou fillest heaven with thy glory, and thou granteth thy decree to thy friends. Thou comfortest our hearts! Let us fear not! Let us give thanks in everything and rejoice evermore!







No comments:

Post a Comment