Sunday, July 27, 2014

Vision Nine

PROLOGUE

Let’s play “Connect the Colors”:
…………………………………
And now I, Jacob, speak unto you again, my beloved brethren, concerning this righteous branch of which I have spoken. For behold, the promises which we have obtained are promises unto us according to the flesh; wherefore, as it has been shown unto me that many of our children shall perish in the flesh because of unbelief, nevertheless, God will be merciful unto many; and our children shall be restored, that they may come to that which will give them the true knowledge of their Redeemer.
…………………………………
But behold, thus saith the Lord God: When the day cometh that they shall believe in me, that I am Christ, then have I covenanted with their fathers that they shall be restored in the flesh, upon the earth, unto the lands of their inheritance.

And it shall come to pass that they shall be gathered in from their long dispersion, from the isles of the sea, and from the four parts of the earth; and the nations of the Gentiles shall be great in the eyes of me, saith God, in carrying them forth to the lands of their inheritance.
………………………………………
Wherefore, I will send [the words of Isaiah and Jacob] forth unto my children to prove unto them that my words are true. Wherefore, by the words of three, God hath said, I will establish my word. Nevertheless, God sendeth more witnesses, and he proveth all his words.
…………………………………
And behold they will be among the Gentiles, and the Gentiles shall know them not.

And it shall come to pass, when the Lord seeth fit in his wisdom that they (the three who will tarry) shall minister unto all the scattered tribes of Israel, and unto all nations, kindreds, tongues and people, and shall bring out of them unto Jesus many souls, that their desire may be fulfilled, and also because of the convincing power of God which is in them.

And they (the three who will tarry) are as the angels of God, and if they shall pray unto the Father in the name of Jesus they can show themselves unto whatsoever man it seemeth them good. Therefore, great and marvelous works shall be wrought by them, before the great and coming day when all people must surely stand before the judgment-seat of Christ; Yea even among the Gentiles shall there be a great and marvelous work wrought by them, before that judgment day.
…………………………………….
Therefore the true believers in Christ, and the true worshipers of Christ, (among whom were the three disciples of Jesus who should tarry) were called Nephites, and Jacobites, and Josephites, and Zoramites.
……………………………………..
Nevertheless, my work shall go forth, for inasmuch as the knowledge of a Savior has come unto the world, through the testimony of the Jews, even so shall the knowledge of a Savior come unto my people— And to the Nephites, and the Jacobites, and the Josephites, and the Zoramites, through the testimony of their fathers
……………………………………….
But a seer will I raise up out of the fruit of thy loins; and unto him will I give power to bring forth my word unto the seed of thy loins—and not to the bringing forth my word only, saith the Lord, but to the convincing them of my word, which shall have already gone forth among them.
………………………………………….
And the Lord will set his hand again the second time to restore his people from their lost and fallen state. Wherefore, he will proceed to do a marvelous work and a wonder among the children of men. Wherefore, he shall bring forth his words unto them, which words shall judge them at the last day, for they shall be given them for the purpose of convincing them of the true Messiah, who was rejected by them; and unto the convincing of them that they need not look forward any more for a Messiah to come, for there should not any come, save it should be a false Messiah which should deceive the people; for there is save one Messiah spoken of by the prophets, and that Messiah is he who should be rejected of the Jews.

THE VISION
I found myself standing in the midst of a dark place. Turmoil, chaos, confusion, and disarray were all about me. It wasn’t people moving so much as it was a condition I could sense. I then heard someone, or a group, or even someTHING calling for a blessing to be healed. It may have been a person, or people but it may have been the earth herself. I said out loud, “I need three Elders to assist me!” After waiting a few minutes, I saw 3 figures emerge out of a mist. As their shapes became clearer, I realized that they were Native Americans. I’m not sure if they had on their traditional apparel or not, but I knew they were Indians. They were all VERY old and wise. It’s as if they had been waiting to be called and at the right moment, came out from their cover.

“We are the Elders,” one declared. “Come, let us form the medicine wheel.” This was a surprise because I never considered elders in the sense of age and wisdom or tribal leaders. I was expecting “church elders.” We came together, extending our right hands down, meeting in the middle, and with the left hand, we cupped the elbow of the person next to us. I called out a blessing, and the others seemed to repeat what I said, only they quietly chanted in their native language. They almost sang it. As we pronounced the blessing, I did not see any visual changes, but I could sense that it was having an effect ‘somewhere.’

THE SONG

COME ALONG on the trail of song,
Leaving no footprints there,
Over the rainbow bridge
Down the mountain stair.

Come on the trail of song,
Ye native elders three,
Out of the sky-land
And the seven worlds beneath.

Come we now in the wheel of song,
Arms clasped in union's prayer
Dear Mother, our four voices cry
To heal your heart's despair.








Vignettes:

Requiem, Offertorium

Did Ye Get Healed (lyrics)

Crystal Clear

Demons