Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Worms of Jacob

After considerable pain and nausea (and low spirits),  I finally got to sleep last night. I dreamt that I was with my family in a building next to a river. I walked out to the river bank and saw the strangest thing coming at me. It was a very large mound of dirt "floating" on the water like an iceberg. As it approached, I realized that it was much bigger than I originally thought, and it was quickly advancing. I told everyone to run back into the building. Just as we did, the mound came crashing into the structure. I got up to make sure my family was okay, and after I found them, we decided to flee the area, because the structure we were inside was no longer stable and I knew it would come falling down any minute. As we departed, I turned around and noticed that the dirt extended to the other side of the river, so that one could freely cross from the other side if they wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment