Sunday, February 19, 2017

The Ascent - Option 2

There are none like unto thee oh Lord
None
Like unto thee

I am not striving to be dear Lord
Not
Striving to be

Give a token of good and right
That the word when spoken will prove thy might

But there are none like unto thee oh Lord
None like unto thee

-----

I call out in thy Name, oh Lord
Call
Out in thy name

Do not put them to shame, dear Lord
Not
Put them to shame

Finding the lost is my sole desire
Fill thy host with the Father's fire

I call Him in thy Name, oh Lord

-----

I hand over my life, oh Lord
Over my life

Through pain, peril and strife, dear Lord
Pain
Peril and strife

With all my heart I give thee praise
Whether or not my bones You raise

Hand over my life 

-----------------------

Thus saith the Lord: because of the thing which ye have desired of me, ye shall have fulness of joy; and ye shall sit down in the kingdom of my Father to go no more out, but to dwell with God eternally in the heavens. And he that receiveth my Father receiveth my Father’s kingdom; therefore all that my Father hath shall be given unto him. And this is according to the oath and covenant which belongeth to the priesthood. Yea, your joy shall be full, even as the Father hath given me fulness of joy; and ye shall be even as I am, and I am even as the Father; and the Father and I are one. Behold we shall be one with thee.

If the Gentiles shall repent and come unto me, it shall be well with them; For behold, they do not eat up the vineyard and the spoil of the poor in their houses. And for this cause shall they eat the fruit of their doings and receive the stay and the staff, the whole staff of bread, and the whole stay of water. And they shall come up out of captivity forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment