Friday, March 10, 2017

The Believers

Imagine Angels

First things first
I'va said all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been

Second thing second
They tried to to tell you what they think that you can be
You're the captain at the sail, you're the master of your sea

I was broken from a young age
Taking my visions to the masses
Writing my poems for the few
That looked at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
Singing from the heart, and from the pain
Take up my message from the veins
Speaking my lesson to ordain
Seeing the beauty through the...

Pain!
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
Pain!
You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer
Pain!
I let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My life, my love, my drive, it came from...
Pain!
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

Third things third
Send a prayer to the One up above
All the lyrics that you heard can turn your spirit to a dove

They are choking in the crowd
Waking their brain up in the cloud
Angels fallen to the ground
Hoping their feelings, will not drown
But they never did, ever lived, charity flowing
Inhibited, limited
Till it breaks open and it rains down

Last things last
By the grace of the fire and the flames
You're the face of the future, the blood in their veins

Now I put my sword
Underneath the cold and captive ground below
No more fighting with my word
It's time to glow and to rid them of their....

Pain!
You made them all, you made them all believers, believers
Pain!
We call them out, we build them up, believers, believers
Pain!
Now let the angels fly, oh give them rain
Our lives, our love, our God, please no more...
Pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment