Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Statement

To be free! To be free!!
Can we mutually
Agree is the thing that we all want to be?
Let thy principles guide thee and mine will guide me.
If you care, though, to share, though, I'll most happily
Take a view
Yes, review to
Consider and see
How our dreams may combine in sublime unity!

Let's be free--you and me
And prevent slavery!
To the man who demands all your conformity!
In white he is dressed
But by us he'll be blessed
As we so peacefully
Make our way to the Tree!

To be free! Is my plea,
Unconditionally!!
It's to love and express, always genuinely.
I'll show my intention for all now to see
The deep part. (In the heart, written permanently):

To be free!
It's the KEY!
And the new melody!
Please gather your music and come,
SING WITH ME!



VERSE 2

No comments:

Post a Comment